Review Joe on: Zillow | Google
Over 29 years experience working as a real estate agent, and has been involved in the purchase of over 24,000 acres of farm land.
His farm clients have included: Adena Springs, Winstar, Shadwell, Gainsborough, Marguax, Hidden Brook, Silver Springs, Kentuckianna, and many more. Joe has extensive knowledge of the soils, geology, hydrology and the equine history of the Bluegrass region of Central Kentucky.
Other achievements include:
• Raised on a 375 acre dairy and crop farm in Central Kentucky. Groomed first horse at 13.
• Served in the Air Force during the Vietnam War from 1966 to 1970.
• Attended the University of Kentucky in 1971 & 1972.
• Thoroughbred owner, breeder, trainer and broodmare manager from 1973 to 1977.
• Worked at the Thoroughbred Record from 1978 to 1982.
• Bloodstock agent and farm management 1982 through 1984.
• General manager for Frank Stronach’s Beechwood Farm and racing stable 1985 & 1986.
• Real estate agent for ERA Fennell 1987 & 1988.
• Owner and broker of Riddell Realty 1989 to 2016.
As a member of the Riddell Smith Group at Rector Hayden Realtors, we have the experience and enthusiasm to meet all your residential or farm real estate needs.
Central Kentucky has been my home for over 5 years now. Before that my family and I lived Internationally in South-east Europe.
I also worked as a Sales and Merchandising Manager for the 18th largest flower grower in the U.S., Smith Gardens Inc. hiring and managing 50+ people to work as plant merchandisers in Walmart garden centers in Washington and Oregon.
• Skilled in understanding & helping clients meet their real estate goals
• Passionate about niche markets: Horse Farms & Investment Properties
• Professionally trained in conflict resolution
• Lived in Europe for 6 years and skilled at serving international clients
• Former Merchandising Manager for the 18th largest flower grower in the US
• Giving back by; serving on the board of Jessamine County Habitat for Humanity, volunteering at West Jessamine High School as a pole-vault coach, and serving refugee families through Kentucky Refugee Ministries.
Mary has been working in real estate since 2000, when she and her husband opened a business buying, selling and managing investment properties. She graduated from Eastern Kentucky University with a Masters Degree in Educational Leadership, and began her teaching career in Jessamine County in 1998.
Mary has served her community:
•Through Big Brothers Big Sisters
•As as a long-time member of the Bluegrass Junior Woman’s Club
•As the President of a local neighborhood swim team.
As a member of the Riddell Smith Group at Rector Hayden REALTORS®, Mary is committed to helping you achieve your real estate goals.
Review Justin on: Zillow | Google
Justin Riddell knows the Bluegrass region well. He was born in Lexington, Kentucky and has lived here his entire life – aside from his college years. He attended college just across the Kentucky border at the University of Cincinnati. He played baseball for the University of Cincinnati his entire college career, earning first team all-conference.
He loves everything Kentucky has to offer – including horses, bourbon trails and the Kentucky Wildcats.
Along with a background in sales and banking, Justin has a degree in Finance. He has always had a passion for real estate and investments. Justin is ready to help you find the perfect home for you in Central Kentucky.
Review Phil on: Zillow | Google
Phil Horan grew up in Ft. Thomas, KY before moving to Louisville, KY eleven years ago to attend the University of Louisville and earn his bachelors degree. Phil is a true outdoorsman with a passion for sports, real estate, and family. He specializes in investment properties and management, farm management, and sales contract negotiation. Phil is ready to help you find you perfect property today.